Thursday, March 3, 2011

I've been looking for a mannequin to wear my new crocheted items so i can take pictures and post them. I've looked on Ebay and found a few reasonably priced ones so think I'll order them today. I was looking for a mannequin with just the head and shoulders but I haven't found anything like that. I guess I'm going to have to buy a head and seperate body. My only other problem is gender. If I get a styrofom head without hair and makeup I could use that for both female and male. I haven't made any items for men other than a scarf and hat so a styrofom head would work ok. My problem is what do I use for the childrens clothes, another mannequin? My daughter had a lifesize doll at one point and that would have been perfect but we had to get rid of that, she was afraid of it. I'll figure something out, I'm sure. I also thought of asking some smaller stores if they had something they were getting rid of. Maybe I'll do that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment