Saturday, March 26, 2011

Winter Blues

I think I got them! The Winter Blues! I had been feeling a little down for a bit and didn't know what it was exactly. I also had a head cold so I thought maybe that had something to do with it. I've heard of them but thought it was something in someones mind. I never had 'the winter blues' before, at least not that I can remember. At least not that I knew about.
I got out this weekend and am feeling much better now. Maybe the sun, maybe the extra daylight. I don't know but I felt it leaving me...just lifted off me...pretty creepy now that I think about it. My mind cleared, no more mumble jumble. I was able to sit down and write out a sample brochure. I've had trouble doing that for a long time. I just couldn't find the wording for it. I feel like I'm ready to take on the world! If I had to, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment