Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last posted but it seems like there's always something going on. We've had new baby goats that were born last week, we have a nanny that's due any day now and one that's due on March 30th! Yep, a lot of babies! Spring arrives tomorrow, yey! I can't wait for the weather to get nice and warm again. We did some yard cleaning last weekend and it felt good to get out of the house. Yesterday the temp was in the 70s which was very nice, today it's in the 50s. Crazy NY weather!
This past week was a difficult on us all, mentally and psychologically having to deal with the passing of a very close friend. May she R.I.P.
But, we now have to pick ourselves up, brush ourselves off and get back into the swing of things.
I found out how to stamp my soap so I will be trying that the first chance I get. Stay tuned for that! I also started a new Etsy account for my soaps, http://www.heavenlybubblessoap.etsy.com/ . Oh, and I also ordered potassium hydroxide so there's a possibility there will be some shampoo on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment