Saturday, December 4, 2010

Its cold outside

The weekend is here again. We needed to get hay for the goats so we came to the farm where we buy the hay to load up the trailer. It's cold up here and it's snowing! There's no snow on the ground but there's ice on the ponds. Last night it was 24 degrees, a little too cold for me.
Leona and I worked late last night putting some soap baskets together to post on my Etsy shop and I tried different designs for business cards. Nothing really 'wowed' me so I'll keep trying or maybe I could look online for something.  I know there's a web site call Vista Cards I think. They print 200 cards for free.
Well back to work.

1 comment:

  1. brrrrrrrrrr...... yes... it's a tad bit chilly...lol I've used Vista print before... not bad.. and reasonable prices. They also have many templates to choose from...
    Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete