Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas decorations

Today's the day! We're finally all here and we're going to put up the Christmas decorations. I was afraid we wouldn't do it this year. We're cutting it kind of close.
Why is it, some days go by so slow and yet others zoom by? Each year I say I'm going to get thing done earlier and each year thing just keep getting pushed closer to Christmas. Then I'm stressed out, I can't concentrate, cards get rushed written, presents get forgotten about, others get a quick wrapping, it's difficult to find what you're looking for in the stores.....AAAAAA! I used to love christmas time, from the beginning of December all the way to Christmas. That feeling, that warm cozy feeling, when you take your time to decorate the tree, bake and decorate some cookies, plan your Christmas meal, go for a ride to see the decorations in the neighborhood. Something has to change. I'm turning into a Scrooge!

No comments:

Post a Comment