Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm busy, busy, busy today making new soaps. I had a special request for someone that is having some skin issues so I'm making that soap fragrance free and I added chamomile and of course goats milk. The other batch will be the normal oils that I use and I was thinking of adding something like sage or maybe green tea. Ooo gren tea! I'm not sure yet which way I'll be going on that one. First though, I have to finish this batch and then head down to the goats to feed them. With all this cold weather we've had the past couple of days, the water faucet froze again. The guys brought it inside the barn because I've had that problem since we moved here. The faucet was outside and even though it goes down 5 or 6 feet into the ground, still it would freeze. Yesterday when I went down sure enough it was frozen again so I had to carry buckets of water from the house. I'm not happy! Maybe a heat tape will help. I'll be posting new pictures later so make sure to stop by again and take a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment