Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I made a sale

Ok, today I got my first official non family sale on my Etsy shop. I was so excited! The customer ordered a hair scrunchie. I was jumping inside with excitement  all morning. I finally got everything togather, I had decided to send a freebee with it. I took down the address and took eveything to the post office because I wasn't sure how I was going to end up sending it. The address was an APO which means it's for the millitary. I thought it was a millitary base here somewhere in the States. I was told that the package would go to this APO address then they sort everything out and send it to wherever the person is stationed. IMAGINE my hair scrunchie on a soldier fighting for our country! I get teary just writing about it. I hope it reaches her safely.

2 comments:

  1. :) :) :) :) :) CONGRATS!!! I hope the soldier wearing it will know that the scrunchie was made by a very loving, warm-hearted person!! :)

    ReplyDelete