Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today was Thanksgiving, a Thanksgiving unlike any other. Michael and his mother called family most of the morning. At that time, I found a few moments to print out some ingredient cards for my soaps. It took me a while to figure the layout, font, font size, wording, etc., so I didn't have time do ingredient cards for all my soaps but I think the hard part is over, now I can copy and paste and change the wording for each of the soaps. Today was the first day we lit the wood stove but it was too hot to continue the fire and we let the fire go out. Last year this time we had gone through quite a lot of wood.
We had our 'Thanksgiving Feast', it consisted of souvlakia, cucumber yogurt sauce, pites, meatballs, bbq vegies, sweet potatoes, Stove Top Stuffing and cranberry sauce, kind of a mix of Greek and American. A clash of traditions. After eating to the max, I found some time to make some soap. I made 2 batches, 3 different scents; Peppermint, Karma and Almond Honey. I need to stock up on soap so when and if 'Heavenly Bubbles' is finally official, I will have enough stock for ALL the orders I will receive. Lol. The rest of the night I will relax and try to finish my 'mens hat and scarf set' for my Etsy account. Oh yes, I also have a baby set that I have to post. Don't forget...free shipping through Cyber Monday! Happy Thanksgiving to all. We always have things to be thankful for if we just take a look inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment