Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Festivals

St. Nicholas Fall Festival is over. Thursday it rained and was so windy we had to leave early.  Friday and Saturday it was cold, Sunday was a beautiful day. Not many people were out, at least not at St. Nicholas. We found out that there we quite a few festivals going on in the area that were packed and that's why there weren't many people at St. Nicks.
We made some new friends and saw some old friends. We had 4 or 5 customers return to buy more bars and I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart. It is so wonderful to here," I loved your soap so much and I just had to buy some more!" It's a great feeling.
Coming up this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will be at the St. Paraskevi Food Festival in Greenlawn, NY.  Hope to see everyone there! We will be inside so I know the weather won't be an issue. We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment