Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My newest addition to my soap family are wonderfully scented Herbal Bath Salts, Bath Bombs, Foaming Bath Salts and Lip Balms.
The bath salts are a combination of  The Dead Sea Salts, Dendric Salts, herbs and essential oils. A simple combination to help you relax and enjoy your bath time.
Bath Bombs are a combination of baking soda, citric acid, caolin clay and essential oils. Add one to your bath and watch what happens!
Foaming Bath Salts are a combination of the Bath Salts and whats in the Bath Bombs so you won't get as much action as with a Bath Bomb but you will receive all the benefits of both.
For my Lip Balms I used Olive, Coconut, Sweet Almond oils and Bees Wax, Cocoa Butter, Camelilla Wax. So many good oils and butters packed into a small tube!

My next step is to create great pictures. I'm still either getting too light or too dark snapshots. I'm going to try some natural lighting to see if maybe that helps. I know it's not the camera because it's fairly new. The lights in my workshop aren't the best. If I use the cameras flash it's too dark, the external flash is too bright. Anyway, I think the natural sun will help out alot. As soon as I get some nice pictures, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment