Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We had our first Holiday Craft Fair this past Sunday. I was hoping to do better but I guess everythings a learning experience. I should have made more gift packs and wrapped them with bows. I didn't want to offend anyone so I left everything neutral. In general though I didn't see a lot of customers buying things. Like one vendor said, " They were lookers not buyers."

Well, now I'm looking on to our next craft fair on Dec. 12. That will be the last one for 2011. I haven't lined anything up for 2012 yet. As soon as I know I will post it so all of you know, too.

I have to update my website and my blog here as well. I don't like the way the layout is with the pictures here. Maybe tomorrow while we're waiting for the turkey to cook I'll take some time out to tie up some loose ends.

Wishing everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment